Working With Dr. Daniel
Is. Dr. Daniel accepting new patients?
Yes – both locally and long distance (national and international). Patients can be seen in person, via phone or video conferencing.
How much will it cost?
The in depth, personalized attention and care provided by Dr. Daniel goes far beyond what traditional insurance will cover. It’s difficult to list an exact amount because different people will require differing amounts of care. Dr. Daniel prides hinmself on being cost-effective with treatments and recommendations. What does that mean? He doesn’t prescribe unnecessary treatment, order unecesary tests or do anything else to waste your money.
Lab Testing is one area where fees can add up. The average lab test cost is between $200 to $500 and a new patient usually requires between one-to-three tests to get started. If insurance doesn’t cover your testing then we can offer flexible payment plans to get you going.
Office Visits or Consults occur at least monthly for 3 months depending on the severity of the case. However treatment plans can be as long as a year. Insurance will not cover office visits or consults.
Treatment depends on what is actually happening. Dr. Daniel will always opt for the most minimal, invasive treatment necessary to get you to a point where you no longer require treatment as quickly as possible.
You can choose to pay as you go, or purchase a Comprehensive Health Plan.
Pay as You Go Options:
- Initial History & Exam: $295, 30-45 minutes
- Follow up visits: $95, 15-30 minutes
- Lab Report Analysis: $55
This fee helps keep billing fair. Instead of building this fee into the cost of an office visit, and thus making everyone pay a higher rate, it is charged separately. This is done so those who need little lab work can pay less, while those who require more lab work will be billed accordingly. Dr. Daniel may charge this fee one-to-two times depending on your labs – Some extreme cases (those with 12 pages or more of lab work) may be billed this fee three times.
NOW OFFERING Membership Plans:
- Monthly Membership: $99/month
How Does The Process Work?
First: Purchase an Initial History & Exam Consult or a Membeship Plan and complete the initial paperwork.
Second: Setup an visit.
Third: Start collecting any information that Dr. Daniel has requested (food tracking, blood pressure measurements, etc.)
Fourth: Meet with Dr. Daniel to discuss your plan!
Once we have reviewed your paperwork you will be eligible to book your “Initial History and Exam” visit. During this visit, Dr. Daniel will review:
- Your health and medical history
- Your diet and lifestyle
- Function of the key body systems related to your problem
- The history, onset and key characteristics of your illness
- Medications, Supplements and Botanicals
- The goal here is to uncover the underyling cause of your problems.
During your first follow up with Dr. Daniel, you will receive a Report of Findings. This is where Dr. Daniel will:
- Explain what he thinks is causing your health problems
- Explain what testing should be performend for diagnosis and/or to help rule out suspected conditions.
- An initial diet plan
- An initial lifestyle plan
- Your initial treatment plan
- Provide a prognosis & explain how long your recovery may take
During Follow-Up Visits, Dr. Daniel will:
- Monitor your response to treatment
- Explain any new lab findings
- Adjustment treatment based on laboratory findings and your level of response
- Order any follow up testing needed as treatmetn progresses
- Work to improve your health
Can Dr. Daniel Help Me?
It is challenging to make a guarantee in health care, but Dr. Daniel will provide the care and guidance you won’t get anywhere else.
Dr. Daniel admits he is not all knowing. But he dedicates several days per week to digging through the medical literature to stay on top of the best testing and treatment options available to his patients.
Dr. Daniel is passionate about tracking patient outcomes. Instead of blindly following current dogma, he uses his current practice of over 10,000 patients to determine what works and doesn’t work.
Put simply, Dr. Daniel strives to get his patients well, quickly and cost effectively. He strongly believes that care in Integrative and Functional Medicine has become overly costly and often involves unnecessary testing and treatment, thus wasting a significant amount of a patient’s time and money.
Some patients feel better within days and weeks, whereas others can take months if not a year. Results are highly specific to the individual and current condition that is being treated.
Monthly Membership Plan(60 - 120 Minutes)
- No additional fees or co-pays
- No risk & no long-term commitment to get started
- Personal attention of a doctor who “gets you”
- Tailored to your life & specific needs
- Comprehensive one-hour first appointment
- Unlimited texting. Available anytime, anywhere.
- Same-day phone call & video chat appointments
- True preventative care. Not just a quick fix.
- All of your medical records in one place
- Analysis and interpretation of all medical testing
- Protocols and treatment plans updated regularly
Initial History & Exam Consult(60 - 120 Minutes)
- A thorough review of your medical history and relevant previous lab work.
- A review of your current diet and nutritional supplements.
- A detailed body systems assessment.
- A 30 to 45 minute in-person or virtual consultation to review your results and present your treatment plan.
- A treatment plan including diet, supplements and lifestyle therapies